- Relax--on the beach, at the pool, on your patio, under a sea grape tree, in the lounge... (We could fill this list and more with places and ways to relax, but you get the idea.)
- Admire how Kenroy climbs for a coconut, then drink its fresh water with a shot of vodka.
- Indulge in a couple’s massage in your room.
- Drift-snorkel from Park Bay back to Crescent Beach.
- Take out the kayak and admire Sugar Reef Bequia's estate from the water.
- Hike to Bequia Head with historian Donnaka to absorb a sense of place.
- Ramble over to the turtle sanctuary and say hi to the hawksbills.
- Challenge your partner to bocce or badminton.
- Be awed by coco palms against the moonlit sky as you stroll our private road.
- Wander in the orchard and taste the fruits you find--guava, mango, plum rose...
- Play board games over Ti’Punch; pretend you’re in the 18th century.
- Bike to a secluded spot to share a chef-prepared picnic with your partner.
- Kite-surf at Crescent Beach or nearby Spring Bay. (Note: Bring your own.)
- Savor lobster roti with mango chutney and papaya-black bean salsa at our cafe.
- Take a siesta in your luxurious four-poster. Why not?