Top 10 Things to Do in Bequia and the Grenadines
- Spend the day at Lower Bay beach; lunch on lobster salad at Da Reef.
- Learn to scuba-dive and see Moonhole from the water.
- Dance barefoot in the sand at the Frangi’s steel drum jump-up.
- Buy a shark’s tooth from a vendor in Port Elizabeth. (Gift-shopping? Done.)
- Dine on roti or shark-and-bakes at a local bar.
- Catch a water taxi to Princess Margaret beach; lunch at Jack’s.
- Sail to Mustique on Bequia-built schooner Friendship Rose.
- Hike La Soufriere, the active volcano in St. Vincent.
- Swim with sea turtles in the Tobago Cays Marine Park.
- Boogie in the streets until dawn.
For more information, see "Things to Do."